Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stamp Camp

My Stampin Up friend, Penny, had a wonderful stamp camp at her house this weekend. Here are the projects we made. All stamp sets are from the Sellabration catalog. If you spend $50 you get a free stamp set. How great is that! Penny starts her camps with door prizes fro those who are on time and lucky me won these!


A great card that I am going to use for a Bridal Shower next month.

This card was the card from hell. It was difficult to get the flower to lay straight.



A sweet card.


I love this card!

This card has a teabag inside.

A simple card.



We used the watercolor crayons on this card and it was not my favorite.


Thanks for looking. I have included Penny's blog here so that you could go get the directions on how to recreate some of the cards above.






No comments: