Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fourth Tablescapes~More Ladybugs

It's Thursday and it's time for Tablescape Thursdays hosted by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. I am having so much fun decorating my table. Be sure and visit Susan and see all the lovely tables for this week.I am doing ladybug again as my theme on the table. They look pretty scary with the flash on but they are quite cute. Here is the view of the table. I love the reds and yellows.

Place mats are from Kohl's. I bought them over the Memorial Day weekend on sale. The flatware is our everyday from Oneida and glasses are our everyday which were a wedding gift.


Plates came from Walmart a couple of summers ago. They are made out of melamine.




Napkins are from Kohl's on sale over the Memorial Day weekend. I bought a matching tablecloth as well. I have an oval table and its seems there are few tablecloths available for this size. I think Kohl's is becoming my favorite store for purchases for my table. They have a great selection! A friend to greet you at the table. Sure wished I had some ice cold watermelon! The centerpiece was from last week. The white flowers still looked lovely and I just pulled out the purple and added red to the center. I set the whole frog vase into this pot which fit quite nicely.



A close up of the pot which was purchased from Hobby Lobby. A couple more friends to chat with.
A view with the candles lite and the lights off.





Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your comments about my table.

19 comments:

ellen b said...

What a very fun table! I like all the whimsy (sp.?) It's a great table for Spring or Summer. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Oh those little ladies are really cute and you paid so much attention to the detail. You have created a lovely themed table that sure is inviting. Way to go!
Happy Twirls

Karen said...

Love this! It's great to see something that is so fun to look at. Free entertainment throughout the entire meal!
LOL Great post!

Martha said...

What a cute table -- aren't ladybugs just the best!

xinex said...

Very cute! Love the lady bugs!...Christine

Dana and Daisy said...

I buy a lot at Kohl's too. I love their quality for the price!

Unknown said...

Love how you made this so pretty and so affordable. The lady bugs with the red and yellow color scheme is adorable. Thanks for sharing. Stop by and browse a while. If you like what you see, please be sure to click the "Follow" button so that we can inspire one another frequently!

Four Paws and Co said...

Ahhh, I love ladybugs & the one with the watermelon is so adorable! This is a great tablescape! ☺ Diane

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

I have heard that ladybugs are becoming quite popular! Very cute tablescape. Thanks for visiting by my blog today!

Anonymous said...

I love the red and yellow table, the ladybugs are adorable! :O)

Carrie said...

Your tablescape is bright and delightful!

Patty said...

Oh I love how it looks like they're dancing! How fun!

Mary said...

Oh how cute!!! Love the dancing ladybugs!

A Hint of Home said...

What a pretty summery table. love your dishes and all the little bugs.

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

This is just the cutest thing! I love those dancing ladybugs!

Deanie Rae's Space said...

The lady bugs are really cute, Thanks for stopping my space. I like the reds and yellows. Theym are my favorite too. Blessings Deanie

Dena said...

Oh I love your tablescape! Such a cozy setting and so much fun!

Hugs,
Dena

Donna said...

Love the ladybugs! Very cute!

cotedetexas said...

this is just too cute!!! my niece just had a birthday party and ladybug was the theme - soooo cute!!! love this.
Joni