Friday, February 06, 2009

Friday Fun


1. Please don't tell anyone.


2. Can you not be cranky in the morning?


3. The color pink makes me want to be all girly!


4. I have a craving for shopping.


5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it during our vacation to the happiest place on earth.


6. Eyes are the windows of the soul.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baseball practice, tomorrow my plans include a training with the author of the book we have been reading at work and Sunday, I want to catch up on my reading !


Visit the Friday Fill Ins home page and play with us!

2 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Have a great weekend!! Fun answers.

Kristin said...

Cindy ...thanks for visiting my blog ...i hope y'all are doing great and tell Cheryl I said hi ...