Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Thursday, December 27, 2007
1. Magical moments with family
2. Mickey and Friends
3. Holiday decorations
4. Dining Plan
5. French Quarter Resort
8. Character meals
9. Fun rides
12. All 4 parks
13. New Year's Eve on Main Street.
I plan on filling up several memory cards and will have lots to share with you when we return.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Saturday, December 22, 2007
I am so excited about Christmas. I can't wait!!!!! Everything is wrapped and ready. Tomorrow we have church and then spending time with the family ice skating. I hope I don't break anything!
Friday, December 21, 2007
2. I'm looking forward to two weeks off and New Year's Eve.
3. DH is the best sweetie ever.
4. One of my favorite old TV shows is Beverly Hills 90210.
5. I'm done with my Holiday shopping.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is being with family, staying up late and sleeping in.
7. And as for the weekend, today I'm looking forward to seeing the movie PS I Love You with the girls, tomorrow my plans include 3 birthday parties and Sunday, I want to go ice skating with family at MC Mall!
Have a great weekend!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Santa boot with a small tree. I bought a tiny string of battery operated lights and wound them into the branches.
From a student. It makes me smile.
I love gingerbread men!
A sweet gingerbread family.
Can't go wrong with Santa and the American flag.
More gingerbread men.
A sweet gingerbread house teapot.
A sweet deer family.
Santa print. I want more Santa pictures to hang in the family room.
Oops! Forgot to add the candles!
Our wall hanging.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
3. Maggie, aka Devil Dog
4. Drivers in my city
5. My computer
6. Not having enough time
7. Rude people
8. Waiting forever in a Doctor's office
9. Being put on hold forever when I call a place
10. DH not helping around the house
Monday, December 17, 2007
Thank you for everyone that played along. Please check back next month for another chance to receive a book.
Have a good one!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Have a great week!
Friday, December 14, 2007
1. Away in a manger, no room for anything else!
2. Dashing through the snow, in a brand new Jeep!(I wish!)
3. Hark! The herald angel sings.
4.It's coming on Christmas in 2008.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, Though I knew it was make believe.
6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale of childhood wonder.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting DS a haircut and then seeing Santa tomorrow my plans include shopping at thrift stores and Sunday, I want to relax around the Christmas tree!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Here are 13 of our favorite Christmas movies that we watch during the Holidays!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We sure did! I will be sharing pictures later this week of the fun we had.
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Friday, December 07, 2007
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Here are 13 random reasons why I love December!
2. Decorating the tree
3. The real reason for the season
4. Family Birthdays
5. Christmas music and movies
6. Christmas dishes
7. Gifts to give and receive
9. Spending time with family
10. Time off from work
11. Cards filling the mailbox
12. Christmas Eve
13. Christmas morning!
Why do you love December?