Sunday, December 09, 2007

Thrifty Finds

Didn't find a whole lot this time. I was in search of Christmas decorations but I didn't find anything. Oh well there is always next week. However, I didn't leave empty handed. I picked up this cute teapot trivet. I'm not sure I like the blue. I might paint it black. I found three almost new spools of ribbon to tie up Christmas packages and a fat stack of notepads. I will be making my lists and checking them twice!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We sure did! I will be sharing pictures later this week of the fun we had.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Don't you love thrift shopping! I love it! I just wish I could get more organized in my new house and get things set up so I could get back to shopping and refurbishing to sell items on ebay!

Kathleen Marie said...

So enjoying your Christmas music. I love a cute and good find, but right now I am getting rid of STUFF! lol!

You are my PIF book giveaway winner so please email me your snail mail addy.

Hugs and Merry Christmas!

Dena ~ swaddlecottage said...

That little tea trivet will look very cute black! I've hit a dry spell on my end. No thrifty treasures are to be found - not that it stops me from the huntin'!

Hugs,
Dena

Julie said...

Okay - I have a fettish for black and white..so I would paint the trivet black too!