Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday Fill In


1. I love Christmas.




2. Clear, white is/are my favorite color(s) for the Christmas tree lights.




3. The candles in the window have clear bulbs.




4. A Christmas Story is one of my most favorite Christmas movies.




5. My favorite Christmas lyric(s) is/are It's the most wonderful time of the year!




6. I'm dreaming of a magical Christmas.




7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish decorating tomorrow my plans include a Gifted and Talented teacher workshop and then Lights in the Heights and Sunday, I want to go to church and then watch Christmas movies.




**My answers are the bolded words. You can play along on your blog. Just let me know that you have played and I'll come read yours**




Have a great day!

No comments: