Here are the details:
* Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this spring. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like. (Also, feel free to modify your list during the challenge if it’s not working for you.)
* Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post using the Mr. Linky below.
* Get reading! The challenge goes from today, March 20th, through June 20th, 2010.
* Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile!
* Write a post about your challenge experience in June, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how the Spring Reading Thing went for you. But remember: this is a low-pressure challenge that should be fun. As long as you do some reading this spring (and enjoy it!), that’s good enough for me.
Now, here is my list of books that I hope to read during the Spring Reading Thing:
1. Life Among the Savages by Shirley Jackson
2. Nerd Gone Wild by Vicki Lewis Thompson
3. Nerds Like It Hot by Vicki Lewis Thompson
4. Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner
5. 4 Blondes by Candace Bushnell
6. The Right Address by Carrie Karasyov and Jill Kargman
7. The Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne
8. The Book of Bright Ideas by Sandra Kring
9. Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella, complete 5/9/10
10. A Total Waste of Makeup by Kim Gruenefelder, completed 4/28/10