Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Today was a special day for me! Tonight I had my districts service awards dinner and I was going to be presented a gift and could bring a guest to share in this event. Naturally I took my sweet husband. We had a nice banquet dinner and then came the presentation of gift. I have worked for 20 years in my school district. I can't believe that when I say it. Time surely does fly when you are having fun. Dress-Marshall's
Black shrug-Dots
Necklace and Earrings-Avon
Watch-Kohl's
Wedges-Payless



Below are the gifts I received. I had a choice of items to pick from; a paperweight, clock, watch, id bracelet and pearl necklace. I picked the pearl necklace I thought I would get more wear out of it. I had to walk across the stage and shake all the board members hands and the superintendent and was presented a silver picture frame at the end. I felt like I was graduating!


It was a nice evening out with my sweetie and look forward to the next 20 years!

No comments: