Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Breakfast Tablescape

Since I am not having Thanksgiving at my house this year, I decided to do a festive table for breakfast. Flatware from wedding. Napkins Batter Homes and Garden at Walmart, last year.





Martha Stewart plates, Walmart Better Homes and Gardens salad plates







Glasses from Dollar Tree or local ngrocery store, I can't remember.






Pumpkin salt and pepper shakers from Family Dollar.






Leaf salt and pepper shakers from Family Dollar.





Better Homes and Gardens wire basket and fall potpourri from Walmart.






Candles and candlesticks from Hobby Lobby, last year.










Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!










Click HERE for a video on my tablescape.


















1 comment:

Marigene said...

Lovely breakfast table...hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend!