Friday, July 13, 2018

Currently Reading ~ Beautiful Day

I am on Goodreads and every year they have a Reading Challenge that I have participated in the past couple of years. I have mixed feelings about this challenge because when I set the number of books I will read over 12 I can't quite reach and its frustrating. However when I set the goal of books lower I read like crazy and meet or surpass my goal. I think subconsciously I am sabotaging myself. I truly love to read in my spare time and love the adventures I go on or the new characters I meet.

I am currently reading Book #8 for my challenge. It's from a familiar author, Elin Hilderbrand.  I love her stories and the settings for them. I some day want to visit the East Coast and the towns she mentions in her books. But until then I will live vicariously through her books.


What are you currently reading? Please share

No comments: