Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fun

1. Dancing to the music while singing makes me happy.
2. The last time I scrap booked I nearly finished our vacation album.
3. When I drive I like to turn up the radio and sing along.
4. I saw her standing there.
5. Give me time, give me books, give me a cozy place to read and I'll be a happy girl.
6. Next week I am looking forward to meeting my new 2nd graders.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home tomorrow my plans include going to school to finish working in my room and Sunday, I want to relax!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

#3 & #5 are my favorites and right up my alley. Have a great weekend.

Julie said...

Hope you had a good weekend. I was reading your post on the Tyler Zoo. That would be a fun day trip for my husband and I on our bikes. Thanks for sharing.

Miss Feisty said...

Hello! Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you have a wonderful first week...I am trying to recover from mine :)

Noone ever told me how much energy 3rd graders have!

Take care :)