Monday, August 18, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

I am not planning a menu this week. I have returned back to school this week and I'm exhausted from meetings, from just sitting there absorbing all the information. Our son has football conditioning camp in the evenings this week so we will be running him over to the other side of the freeway during the dinner hour. I feel that I will not be able to successfully plan and create meals with out falling over from exhaustion so we are eating out or playing it by ear as to whats on hand at home.

Here is my room when I walked in last Thursday. I am almost finished for Meet the Teacher on Friday. I have meetings all this week except Friday. Friday is a work in our room until 2:00 and then parents and students will be arriving to meet me. I am never done decorating and creating until May, but it will be presentable for the Meet the Teacher. The picture above is space for two classrooms. I wished I had all that space!
As you can see I only have two full walls the rest is open. I get a lot of traffic in the hallway going in and out of the building. I'll take more picutres later when I have more completed.


Hope your week is off to a great start!




No comments: