2. Candle scent: Finished up Yankee Candle Lilac Blossom
3. Books read: Pretty in Plaid4. Number of pictures taken: 93
5. Movies and DVD's watched: Bride Wars, Hotel for Dogs, Fat Actress, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
6. Perfume Fragrance: Aqualina Pink Sugar. From Sephora-Stylish and lively with a distinctive
personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood.
7. Last place we ate out at: Taste of Texas
8. Something that made my cry: My work with all the drama on my team.
9. Something that made me laugh: My son
10. Something I looked forward to: Mother's Day
11. Something I am thankful for: My family
12. Something I want to remember: My son's baseball season. They finished in second place and he was the starting pitcher for many games.
13. A photo I took this month: My parents with the grand kids on Mother's Day.