Thursday, June 04, 2009

Snapshot of 13 Things During the Month of May

1. Photo of me: On the go!




2. Candle scent: Finished up Yankee Candle Lilac Blossom

3. Books read: Pretty in Plaid4. Number of pictures taken: 93
5. Movies and DVD's watched: Bride Wars, Hotel for Dogs, Fat Actress, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
6. Perfume Fragrance: Aqualina Pink Sugar. From Sephora-Stylish and lively with a distinctive
personality, Pink Sugar takes you on a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood.

7. Last place we ate out at: Taste of Texas

8. Something that made my cry: My work with all the drama on my team.

9. Something that made me laugh: My son

10. Something I looked forward to: Mother's Day

11. Something I am thankful for: My family

12. Something I want to remember: My son's baseball season. They finished in second place and he was the starting pitcher for many games.


13. A photo I took this month: My parents with the grand kids on Mother's Day.

No comments: