Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Heavenly Hash

Today we had our faculty Thanksgiving luncheon at school and I made Heavenly Hash to share with my school family. My parents have been making this dish for the Holidays for as long as I can remember.It's a cool whip lip smacking dish.The recipe is below. Enjoy!

Heavenly Hash

1 can eagle brand

1 can cherry pie filling

1 large tub of Cool Whip

1 large can crushed drained pineapple

1 cup small marshmallows

1 cup nuts

Mix all ingredients together; add cherry pie filling last. Let chill in refrigerator before serving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds wonderful, I am excited to try it. Plus, nice and easy. Love it.

Cyndi - YaYa said...

Love this stuff! Thank you for sharing the recipe.. I had this many-a-time at church homecomings as a youth.. love it!