Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Planning



What a great holiday weekend we had. We were able to escape town and head out to the country and have some old fashion fun on my sister's family land in Calvert, TX. We have no left overs since I didn't host Thanksgiving and make the turkey. We have a busy week ahead of us so I tried to find easy meals to make. Here is our plan for the week:




Monday:Out since I have a training until 6:00!


Tuesday: Sausage and Pasta Bake


Wednesday: So Simple Tuna Pasta Casserole


Thursday: No Roll Mexican Rice Enchiladas


Friday: Garden Vegetable Lasagna


Saturday: Impossibly Easy Chilies Rellenos Pie


Sunday: Arroz con Pollo (Rice with Chicken)




All my recipes are from Pillsbury Money Saving Meals magazine.




You can find other great recipes and menus at OrgJunkie.com




Have a great week!

No comments: