Monday, March 22, 2010

Friend Makin Monday::Spring

I have stumbled upon this cute blog and she hosts Friend Makin Monday. So I thought I would join in today. Please click here to join and see more. She gives you a weekly topic and you post your answers and link up with other bloggers to see everyones answers and make new friends. What a fun idea!




1. Favorite things about Spring: Wearing skirt and flip flops

2. What I'm doing for Spring Break: Our Spring Break was last week and I traveled with my son and a bunch of other 5th graders to tour Washington, DC.

3. Favorite Spring flower:Tulips are my favorite

4. Do you have a garden?No, but I have landscaped beds around my house that I have to maintain.

5. If so, what do you grow.I can't grow much. The potted plants on my patio always seem to die.

6. Do you do Spring cleaning?I don't Spring Clean in the Spring, I usually do it in the summer when I am out of school.

7. What is your weather *really* like right now?It's been windy and cold, in the 50's but later this week its warming back up to the 70's

8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Share one with us! I don't have any.

9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?To be outside doing something. These days I am at the baseball field reading my book while my son is practicing.

10. Favorite TV show right now?Castle, Real Housewives
Thanks for stopping by and have a marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

I tend to kill plants too :( I just love tulips! Happy FMM :)

Unknown said...

I'm pretty excited about wearing skirts bare-legged too. ;)


ps. check out my blog at:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/