Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tablescape #21 More Bunny Plates

It's Thursday and time for Tablescape Thursdays hosted by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. I am having so much fun decorating my table each week. Be sure to visit Susan and see all the lovely tables for this week.

Who is hiding in my grass? A cute little rabbit.

View of the table. Looks very similar to last weeks. I did change the bunny plates and the centerpiece.
My two little friend stopped by again.
Close up of the bunny plates

Napkins and Place mats-Walmart
White plates-Walmart
Bunny plates-Kroger
Flatware-Oneida
Glasses-wedding gift
Candles and candle holders-Hobby Lobby
Plant and bunnies -Kroger Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Easter with you family and friends!

5 comments:

Sharon Haynie said...

Love those bunny plates!!!

Linda said...

Very cute and love the bunny plates!

Mimi said...

Cute table...love the bunny plates.

Nancy said...

what sweet little bunny plates!

Johanna said...

Nice table. I like it.

Wish you a happy Easter.
Johanna