Monday, July 21, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

Short and sweet today. I have my niece and nephew today. The plan was to hit the Y for a kids movement class then hang around the house until my sons baseball game. But the instructor didn't show so we had to change plans. We ran some errands and watched some movies. Then we sweated to death at my sons baseball game.

Here is our plan for the week:
Monday~Out with niece and nephew
Tuesday~Pineapple Beef Teriyaki
Wednesday~Pizza
Thursday~Lasagna
Friday~Out of town

We are heading out of town this weekend to explore our state capital of Austin, TX and surrounding areas. I will try my best to share photos when we return next week.

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Cynthia, if you will google the addresses for Gatherings you should be able to find. I know it's located on Austin St. For Uncommon Objects, they are located on South Congress and their address I think can be found by clicking on their link on my page. For the Antique Gallery shop they are located on I-35, which can also be googled and the last one Rough and Ready is located by the Court House in Georgetown, don't remember the actual street name, but feel certain it can be found on google. Have fun, Theresa

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Cynthia, would you please resend your email, it went to the spam folder and I deleted by accident. Thanks, T

Julie said...

Have a wonderful mini-vacation. Can't wait to see the pictures.