Monday, July 07, 2008

Menu Planning Monday

I'm back!! I have been having fun with my nieces and blogging has fallen way down my to do list while they were here. We had so much fun keeping busy at the pool, water park,rock band and movies. We had a nice Fourth of July at my parents where we set off fireworks along with everyone else in their neighborhood. Then we headed to Wimberley, TX to shop til we dropped at the Lion's Market Days. And then spent some time in San Marcos, TX.

Now we are getting ready for summer baseball. This will be the first summer that my son will play during the summer and he is so excited. He is playing with his friends and his team is the Owls. He told me that was the best since he just finished a baseball camp at Rice University and their mascot is the Owls. We traveled to three different sports stores today picking up gear for his first game tomorrow!

Here is our plan for the week:
Monday~Hot Dogs with chili
Tuesday~Tuna Tetrazzini
Wednesday~T-Bones on the grill with bake potatoes
Thursday~Out with in-laws for our anniversary to Vargo's
Friday~Our anniversary~16 years! Hoping to be taken out to The Taste of Texas!

Have a great week and try to stay cool!

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Glad to have you back. Sounds like you had a great time with your nieces!

I’m stopping by and let you know that I’ve got some free books up for grabs in my July Pay It Forward Book Exchange. Come on over if you’re interested in entering to win or even hosting your own PIF giveaway this month!