Thursday, September 24, 2009

M I A

I have been MIA. This summer and start of the school year have been busy for me. My mom had knee replacement surgery and required help, vacation and trainings for school. Plus the many projects that I hoped to get done but are still works in progress. I have been away from blogging recharging my battery and needing a break. I felt I was just burned out and didn't have anything new and interesting to share with you. I have missed sharing my tablescapes with you all and have many ideas for the Fall and can't wait to share them with you.

But, I am back and I hope my three friends that read my blog will come back! LOL! You might have noticed I have made changes to my background. It was so easy. Just click on the banner at the top left corner of my blog and it will take you to their site. They have lots of cool backgrounds to choose from and the best part is that they are FREE!

Have a great day!

No comments: