Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just One More Day


Today was the last day with the students. It was a peaceful day with no tears from me or the students. The day flew by. The students got to leave at 12:00 noon and then us teachers got to go out to lunch and then return to clean up our rooms. I have been working on mine all week so I don't have much more that needs to be done.



So tomorrow is my official last day. I am not sure of the exact time that we can leave but I am hoping for around lunch time. Then just maybe I can hit the movie theater to see Sex in the City.




I haven't told you what a huge fan of Sex in the City I am! I am counting down the hours till it opens. Since I have to be at work tomorrow at 8 am, I am not staying up to see the movie at midnight but will go as soon as I can. A couple of years ago, Diva and I headed over to a local bar/nightclub for a happy hour gathering after work. Well, to my surprise a well known radio personality was there and having Sex in the City trivia game with cool prizes. So instead of downing drinks, which I don't drink, I sat on the edge of my seat waiting for the questions and ran up to the booth and would win a prize. After winning several and giving some away, I left the club a happy girl.

No comments: