Thursday, April 30, 2009

Snapshot of 13 Things During the Month of April

1. Photo of me in the bluebonnets in Chappell Hill, TX2. Candle scent-Yankee Candle Lilac Blossoms


3. Books read-2 Lets Get Lost and Inappropriate Men
4. Number of photos I took this month-234

5. Movies and DVDs we watched-8 Bedtime Stories, Monsters vs Aliens, My Best Friends Girl, Swing Vote, Quantum of Solace, Hannah Montana the movie, Open Season 2 and Moonlighting Season 1 and 2.

6. Something yummy I made-Herbed Shrimp and Pasta.





7. The last place I ate out-Huskys with my sister and her family.

8. Something that made me cry-Hannah Montana the movie.

9. Something that made my laugh-my littlest niece in the bluebonnets.

10. Something I looked forward to-Easter.
11. Something I am thankful for-my salvation.
12. Something I want to remember-participating in Tablescape Thursdays and making my first tablescape.

13. A photo I took this month-My son in the bluebonnets. Can't you tell he was thrilled to be doing this?







No comments: