Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thursday Thirteen

Snapshot of 13 things during the month of March





1. Photo of me






2. Candle scent~Sweet Chamomile by Colonial Candle






3. Books I read~ Me vs. Me and Her Best Christmas Ever






4. Number of photos taken this month~484






5. Movies/DVDs watched~Twilight and Ghost busters






6. Something yummy I made~Chicken Caccitore






7. Last place I ate out~El Gallo Mexican Restaurant






8. Something that made me cry~When my moms chest x-ray showed cancer spots on her lungs.






9. Something that made me laugh~Watching my son dance at the wedding with his cousins.






10. Something I looked forward to this month~Our trip to California.






11. Something I am thankful~My family.






12. Something I want to remember~Our Spring Break trip.






13. A photo I took this month~

No comments: