Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thrifty Finds

Found this plant stand at Salvation Army for $20.00 The bricks are on it to keep it from tipping over in the wind and rain we have been having. I can't wait to get some cute flower pots and outdoor decorations to fill the shelves. It's not very big so looking for little items.

Found this cute gingerbread men container at MAM. I have really enjoyed popping into this Thrift store. I always come home with something. This will go on my table at Christmas filled with flowers or plant.

Another view of the gingerbread men.


These two benches came from my parents. My mom was tried of them and was going to throw them away. I happily agreed to take them. Not sure why the photo doesn't show the whole view of them. They are sitting on our back patio right outside our back door. I stuck my ivy's on them to get a drink from all the rain we have been getting.


What treasures have you found lately?

No comments: