Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Fill In and I've Been Tagged!

1. The last compliment I got was thank you for your help from one of my students.
2. I'm reading Love, Suburban Style by Wendy Markham.
3. I woke up today and thought TGIF and a 3-day weekend! WooHoo!
4. Why does it have to be so cold?
5. The last thing I ate was popcorn.
6. January is flying by.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up with my book, tomorrow my plans include a Creating Keepsakes convention and a Monster Truck Jam and Sunday I want to organize my scrapbook room.







*************
I was tagged by Diane at Forgetfulone.


These are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. A. Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog OR B. Share 5 top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list OR C. Share 5 things you never pictured being in your future when you were 25 years old.

3. Tag a minimum of 5, maximum of 10 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. The tagees have a choice of which they want to do.







Here are five places on my want to see and want to see again list, in no particular order.
1. Disney~Want to see again. I can't get enough of this place. It's truly magical for us. 2. California~Want to see again. If I could, I would move there. 3. Greece~Want to see. My DS did a unit study on this country and we fell in love with it.4. Italy~Want to see. I love the food, the music and the shopping.5. The Mexican Rivera-Want to see again. I love the food, the music, the shopping and the beaches.

**I am not going to tag anyone because I have seen this going around on the blogs I visit. If you are visiting consider yourself tagged and let me know you played.

No comments: