Sunday, January 27, 2008

Thrifty Finds~Pyrex

Here are my newest finds. Love, love, love this one. It's called Friendship. The design is a little faded but that makes me love it more. It did come with the lid. I paid all of $3.00 for this one. This one is called Spring Blossoms, I believe. It did not have a lid but only paid $2.00 for it.

I also walked away with a bag of books that I'm looking forward to reading. It was a busy weekend so not much time to hit my usual places, but I'm pleased with my finds.

Saturday I went to a craft show with a friend and picked up a Circle E candle and Fleur De Le candle holder. Nothing else interested me at the craft show. Also, I saw the movie 27 Dresses. It was a good movie. I liked PS I Love You much more this one.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like so much fun. I love going to craft shows - as long as what they are selling is real crafts!