We ate at some amazing places on our trip to Disney. Below I want to share with you some of our favorite places. I highly recommend eating at one or all of these places when you visit. You will not be disappointed.
1. 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian Resort. Here you will dine with Cinderella, Prince Charming and a couple of other characters. The dinner is served buffet style.
2. Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom. You are served family style for dinner and charcters come around to your table to greet you, sign books and take pictures.
3. Ohana at the Polynesian Resort. Stitch and Lilo are a favorite here. You are served family style. There is a music parade during breakfast that the kids parade around the restaruant shaking musical instruments.
4. Chef Mickey at the Contemporary Resort. Buffet style breakfast with Mickey and all his pals coming to your table to greet you, sign books and take pictures. I always like to end our vacations by eating here.
5. Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge. A lively atmosphere. They have stick pony races during dinner and the little buckaroos can race around the restaurant. Be sure and ask for ketchup when you eat here!
6. Sci-Fi Diner at Disney Studios. Your booth is shaped like a car and you watch black and white cartoons and movie clips. Very entertaining for the kids. The food was good.
7. Nine Dragons in Epcot. It was very cozy in this restaurant. We were very close to the other tables. Be sure and have the honey-seared chicken!
8. Le Cellier in Epcot. The was one of the nicer places we ate at this time. You are in a dungeon of a castle eating incredible steaks.
9. Bomas at Animal Kingdom Lodge. You have a large buffet with very unusal foods. This place is not for the picky eater.
10. Garden Grill in Epcot. The restaurant slowly rotates while you eat. Mickey and some of his friends come by to say hello.
11. Marrakesh in Epcot. This restaurant is hidden back in the Morocco Pavilion. Belly dancers entertain while you eat. My guys enjoyed it very much. I didn't think I would enjoy the meal but I was pleasenatly surprised.
12. Mama Melrose's in Disney Studios. Great Italian food. The service was slow the night we had dinner here.
13. ESPN Club at the Boardwalk. This was my guys favorite place. They had a live sports broadcast show happening while we were there. There is so much sport memorabilia all over the walls you could read for days. And the coolest part, there are TV's in the restrooms so that you don't miss any sports action. The food was ok, typical burgers and such.
The Scoop #289
2 days ago