Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Fill In

1. Snowdrops are a sure sign of Spring.
2. I'm going to look for new jeans this weekend.
3. Amazing Grace is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me.
4. Just one sip and I was hooked.
5. Home with my family is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that love is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to Target tomorrow my plans include a basketball championship game and then shopping and Sunday, I want to go to church and then play in my scrap room.

It's been a fun and busy week for me. We had a field trip, party and many guest speakers this week at school. We celebrated Education Go Get It week. We had guest speakers from the Spanish news station, police department and fire department. Today the students got to dress up as a career that they would like to be when they grow up. We had many give aways of pencils, bookmarks and t-shirts from local colleges. So looking forward to my weekend.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: