Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Meme's

Friday Feast
Appetizer:
Name on thing that is unique about you.**I have a high level of patience

Soup:
Fill in the blank: My favorite ___hobby__ is __scrapbooking__ but I like __stamping__ too.

Salad:
What type of wood do you have for your home's furnishing?** I like lighter woods and painted wood and husband likes darker woods.

Main Course:
Who do you talk to most often on the phone? **It's a toss between my sister and LC.

Dessert:
What level of responsibility do you have in your job? **I'm a seond grade teacher and have to make sure my students meet the grade level expectations.

Four Foods on Friday #17
1. What's your favorite potato chip? Baked Lays
2. Do you use butter, margaine, both or neither? Both
3. What is your favorite mixed alcohlic (or virgin) drink? sweet tea
4. What's you favorite vegetable and how do you prepare it? Sweet potatoes-either in a casserole or just bake it with butter and cinamon.

Friday Fun
1. What was your favorite outside childhood game? My sister, neighborhood friend and I played Charlie Angels on our bikes.
2. How about board games? Do you have a favorite? Clue, Sorry and Monopoly
3. Do you play any PC games? Online or offline? If so what is your favorite? If not, is there one out there you want to try? Cubis and Cubis 2
4. Gaming Stations-there are so many out there and I don't know jack about them! Do you have one or more and which ones? XBox, XBox 360, Playstation,etc. My son has a gameboy, PSP and game cube. I don't play any of them. We are thinking about a Wii for his upcoming birthday.

Friday Fiver: When the sun beats down
1. Favorite shoes~flip flops
2. What time does the sun set near you?~right now about 6
3. Do you like spending time in the sun? Yes, I was a sun worshipper in my teen years.
4. Do you burn or tan? I usually burn the first time in the sun each season and then start to tan.
5. Monopoly: yay! or no way!~ yay!

No comments: