Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Sister Baby! Today is my little sister's birthday. We celebrated yesterday after church at my parent's house. My parents cooked a fabulous lunch and a delicious carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for dessert. My dad is a diabetic and you would never know that the cake was low fat/reduced calorie/low sugar. It tasted just a yummy as the regular high fat/calorie cake. For each of our birthdays, my dad bakes a cake of your choice. My sister said surprise me so he fixed what he has been wanted to try, his low sugar carrot cake. For some reason, I didn't take one picture yesterday.
Hope your week is off to a great start!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow - that sounds really good. Don't suppose you could snag that recipe from him do you???