Thursday, October 09, 2008

Fall Reading Challenge


Katrina at Callipidder Days is hosting the Fall into Reading Challenge 2008. It runs from Sept. 22 to Dec. 20. I have lots of books I want to read and this is a good way for me to set some goals and get some book read.





You can join too! Just make a list of books you plan to read this Fall on your blog. Then check back on Dec. 20 and tell how you did in reaching your goal. Click over here to join.

I usually get stuck in one genre(Chick Lit) so this will be pushing me out of my comfort zone. I picked 4 genres to read. I may have planned more than I can read since I have reading for work to do as well, but I'm giving it a try.

Here are my books:


Fiction:


Never Look Back by Kathy Herman


Blue Heart Blessed by Susan Meissner



Chick Lit:


Tales of a Drama Queen by Lee Nichols


Fat Chance by Deborah Blumenthal


How Nancy Drew Saved My Life by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

Non Fiction:


3 Seconds by Les Parrott


Called out of Darkness by Anne Rice


The Nine by Jeffrey Toobin


Biography/Memoir:


Stori Telling by Tori Spelling


Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster


Pieces of My Heart by Robert J Wagner
**Red higlighted titles are books that I have read!


Check out what everyone else is reading over at Callapidder Days!

1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

Just dropping by to check out your reading list. I'm reading "Blue Heart Blessed" as well. I loved her Rachael Flynn series. I'm curious to hear what Tori Spelling's book is like. Every time I'm on Amazon, her book pops up. Enjoy your reading! Blessings & JOY, Amy in OR