Monday, October 20, 2008

Menu Planning

What a fun weekend I had. Saturday it was glamour day at Nordstroms. My girlfriends and I had fun experimenting with makeup and then cruising the Galleria afterwards. I think I spent the least amount ($70.) on makeup, can you believe it! I can't wait for the next glamour day!

Sunday was the usual church and then a craft show and then hanging with my guys. My guys are so good to me. I didn't have to cook all weekend and they even set up a chair massage for me. Oh, I have a secret pal at church and see gifted me this perfect pitcher form Crate and Barrel. It makes me smile. I'll snap a picture soon and share.

This week will be busy at school due to parent/teacher conferences and getting grades entered for report cards. So I tried to plan easy and quick items to cook since I know I will be at school late most nights.

Here is our plan:
Monday-Easy Onion Chicken and rice
Tuesday-Hamburger Pie
Wednesday-Out
Thursday-Grill Cheese and Tomato Soup
Friday-Pizza and Salad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oooh nice plan you got there, way more organized then i could ever be hehe

i just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the books they arrived in the mail nice and safely thank you so much, can't wait to read them then pass them on to another lucky reader :D