Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Thrifty Finds

Sometimes you never know what you will find as you wonder the aisle of the Salvation Army.

Oh my, a pink angel. You may just keep walking past items like this but you have to look at things with a different eye. How can I change or alter this to fit in my life? Well, all she needed was a fresh coat of white paint and she is absolutely heavenly.
Right now she watches over our back patio but I may move her to my living room once Christmas is all packed up.

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I so like the white better. Great find.

Vonlipi said...

Super find! I'm glad you looked at it with a different eye!

Welcome back! I missed reading you posts.

KR said...

I love Salvation Army. My sister and I call it "Going shopping at Sallie's"!!!!!!