Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Year's Celebration

We spent New Years in San Antonio, TX at the Hyatt Hill Country Resort. It was a fabulous getaway. We enjoyed our stay with two other couples. If you haven't stayed at a Hyatt Resort then you need to treat yourself and family as soon as you can. During the holidays they offer packages and deals. Here are some pictures from our time relaxing at the Hyatt! This is the main entrance. The resort is located out near Sea World in San Antonio.
This is one area of the lobby. I came here to read in the afternoons while my guys took a nap.


This is the back of the resort looking at the lawn area. I am standing by the lazy river.

The kids decided to take a spin in the lazy river on New Years Day. The water was too cold for us older and wiser.

Another view of the lazy river. I definitely want to come back during the hot summer months. I can see myself lounging by this river and sipping a cool drink while reading my book.

My son and I by one of the big fireplaces in the lobby. We were trying to warm up from being outside playing the carnival games.

This was one of many signs they had posted around the resort listing events you could partake in.


My son after the ball dropped in New York, which we watched on a giant screen outside, covered in streamers.

A night snack of roasting marshmallows to make smores by the fire pit.

The carnival area on New Years Eve. The lawn area was lined with carnival games for the children to play and win prizes. All included with your New Years package. It also included a buffet Bar B Que dinner.
We had a fabulous time! Please come join us for next New Years!









No comments: