Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Planning

Our son had try-outs for Spring baseball this weekend. He did very well. No we have to wait for the e-mail or phone call as to what team he will be on and with which friends. I was able to go to a new store, Swoozies and shop till I dropped. Also, we went to the Country Peddler Show and found a lot of cute Valentine items and a gift for our sons teacher. Also, we ate at the Cheesecake Factory but were too full for cheesecake! Overall it was a good weekend!


Here is our plan for the week:
Monday-Creamy Chicken Skillet with stuffing and hot bread
Tuesday-French Onion Pork Chop Skillet
Wednesday-Mediterranean Style Chicken and hot bread
Thursday-Pizza and Salad or maybe going out with friends!
Friday-Smothered Chicken and Green Bean Skillet with potatoes

Hope your week is off to a great start!

2 comments:

cherry said...

Hi Cynthia...so nice to meet ya! I make those heart lockets and the scallop hearts myself. I do custom orders. Thank-you, cherry

Le Butterfly said...

Good plan

BTW I enjoyed listening to your music.