Monday, January 12, 2009

Menu Planning

What a busy and fun weekend! Our church celebrated it's 75th anniversary. Lots of friends came with their new families. It was great catching up on each others life.


Our week looks pretty calm. We do have baseball practice two nights this week so we will grab a bite on the way home. Here is our plan:


Monday-Salt Grass Steak House-a treat for husband.

Tuesday-Spaghetti, corn on the cob and bread

Wednesday-Mexican food out since we have baseball

Thursday-Pork Chop meal from last week. I didn't make it.

Friday-Somewhere out since we have baseball practice.


Join others in planning their weekly meals at Organize Junkie


Make it a great week!

3 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

A lot of them are 'out' meals, but some of my favorite food so it still sounds like an awesome week. The corn muffin recipe is here: http://www.ezrapoundcake.com/
HUGS

Book Dragon said...

Thanks for stopping by. I like the Clark ladies too and am not wanting to re-read all of them, if only I could find them!

I went to amazon and search for winter, summer, etc... My list is here but you're free to choose any you'd like.

Book Dragon said...

oops, I meant NOW wanting to re-read all of them