Friday, May 22, 2009

Fourth Tablescape

It's time again for Tablescape Thursdays. Susan at Between Naps on the Porch is our hostess. Please click over to her blog and check out all the lovely tables.

The tablecloth is from Kohl's. It was found on the clearance shelf after EasterMy plates are from Kmart many years ago. They are Martha Stewart everyday. I have 4 of each design for a total of 12 plates in the dinner and salad plates.Another place setting.Yellow napkins from Kohl's on the clearance shelf. Our everyday flatware from Oneida and everyday glasses.My sweet friends flew over onto the table.My centerpiece is from Southern Living. I love the vase with the frog to help me create lovely flower arrangements. I don't know if they still sell this. I have had mine for quite some time.


A view with the candles lite.



Another view


Another view but where are the flowers? I looked for flowers to match the tablecloth and had a hard time. Plus my car was in the shop and limited my time to search.
Finally I found flowers at Kroger's.

3 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Very nice! I have a Kohls practically right across the street, and I've only been in there once. So now I have to go see what I can find. I'm inspired!
Brenda

Blondie's Journal said...

This is just so pretty. I love the Martha Stewart plates~you can tell they are good quality. The napkins tie everthing together nicely! I have a frog vase and for the longest time didn't know what I was supposed to do with it! LOL!! The metal "frog" top unsrewed for cleaning so I never used it to arrange flowers! OMG!! And I think the purple flowers are a perfect compliment to yellow.

Wonderful job! Have a great holiday weekend! :-D

xoxo
Jane

Joyce said...

Ah the flowers! I always say I am going to buy a "FROG" for my flowers and never do but now you have convinced me that I should buy one because flower arranging is not my thing. Either my flowers are too long or too short and seem to lean to one side in a regular vase. Martha Stewart makes some of the prettiest plates ever. Thanks for sharing your pretty table with me.
Joyce