Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Denim

I went to the mall yesterday to get a chair massage (I know crazy!) and wondered through Dillards. I have been needing a new pair of denim crop pants since mine are old, worn and holey and not in good places. So I picked up a pair there. There weren't expensive and they are capri length, a little shorter than I would have liked. But they have stretch which I love for moving and grooving this summer.

After the mall, I went to Talbots. One of my favs. There are having a sale!!!!! Drop everything and head over there. I picked up another pair of denim crop pants there. That was my mission for today, denim crop pants. I love these! They are longer than the first pair and have stretch as well.

Two great pairs of denim to wear this summer. I just love it!

Have a great day!

No comments: