Thursday, June 21, 2007

Five Things I Love Right Now

1. Lancome Primordiale Optimum Visibly Correcting Moisturizer. My skin drinks this in every morning. It's light and fluffy and doesn't feel heavy or greasy.
2. Lancome UV Expert 20 Sunscreen Face and Body Protection daily Moisturizing Cream. I put this on after the above moisturizer to protect from sun damage. Even though I might not be in direct sunlight you can have harmful sun rays hit you while driving. Hopefully this with the above will help keep me looking like 30!




3. Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. I love this! My DS has taken it for himself to use. I have to keep bringing it back to my shower! I use this as a shampoo and shower gel. I haven't used as a bubble bath yet. I don't find much time for baths these days. The bottle even includes a recipe. Maybe I will be inspired to cook! I have tried many different scent/flavors of philosophy and this one is my favorite.

4. Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker perfume. I love this light smelling fragrance. Perfect for summer and really anytime. I spray it in my hair from the advice from the Fab Five; spray, delay and walk away.



5. Crystal Light Drink packets. I love these things. You just dump into your water bottle, give a shake and drink. I am not a big water drinker. In fact, I choose anything else to drink besides water. I grew up on Kool-aid so these are my adult version.


What do you love right now?


Happy Summer!

No comments: