Thursday, August 02, 2007

Celebrate Good Times

Come On! Last night the girls all got together at Cafe Red Onion to celebrate mine and D's birthdays. We had so much fun talking and laughing. The food was good and the gifts were great. I am one lucky Lady to have some good friends in my life. D announced to us that she will be leaving at the end of this month, moving to California. I am so sad to see her go but I know this is something that her and her family want right now. You are going to be missed!

My dog is doing better. I think she is back to being Devil Dog! On Tuesday we took her and her sister to be spayed. She was quite sick afterwards from the anesthesia. It was not a fun ride home after the vet! She seems more playful this morning and back to tearing things up.

We have DS tutoring today so that will take up most of the afternoon. I plan to camp out on the couches in the waiting room and finish up my book. See picture to the right. I am enjoying this book. Plus I checked it out from the library and its due tomorrow! I am trying to save money by checking out my books from the library and not buying them. But I sometimes get them back past the due date and have to pay a fine so it defeats the purpose. But I don't have books laying around the house adding more clutter to our home.

It looks like rain today so I think the pool with the cousins is going to be out of the question this afternoon. So we will be home and I will have to cook. Wish me luck!

We have an uneventful weekend coming up. What are your plans for the weekend?

Have a great day!

No comments: