Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Fill In

1. When my blog is broken, I'm sad and find something else to do.

2. I saw the most amazing person this morning.

3. P.S. I love You is the new movie I'm most looking forward to seeing. (I read the book and loved it!)

4. Work: Necessary and Fun

5. Of all the new TV shows, I enjoy my old favorite, Grey's Anatomy, the most.

6. If only the weekends were longer and the work week shorter.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner and shoe shopping, tomorrow my plans include a day in Galveston picking up my parents from the cruise ship terminal, a teacher holiday workshop and Dickens on the Strand Festival and Sunday, I am having lunch with the girls and hopefully finish decorating my house.

** My responses are the bolded words. You can play along just post your answers on your site and let me know that you played so that I can comes read yours**

No comments: