Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen~Children Christmas Books

Here are the top 13 Children's Christmas books that I love to read. Story of Holly and Ivy by Rumer Godden
The Legend of the Candy Cane by Lori Walburg

A Wish for Wings That Work: An Opus Christmas Story by Berkeley Breathed

The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer by Robert Lewis May
A Snowman Named Just Bob by Mark Kimball Moulton
Snowmen at Christmas by Caralyn Buehner

The Jolly Christmas Postman by Allan Ahlberg

The Wild Christmas Reindeer by Jan Brett
Country Angel Christmas by Tomie dePaola
A Cowboy Christmas: The Miracle of Lone Pine Ridge by Audrey Wood
The Gift of the Magi by O Henry
Jingle Bells by Iza Trapani



What are your favorite Children Christmas books?








2 comments:

Dena said...

Oh I love the Polar Express. The pictures in that book are just amazing! Thanks for the tips on the others.

Hugs,
Dena

Tracy said...

Cynthia,

Congratulations!

This is Tracy from over at Abundant Living. You're the winner of my November book drawing.

I'll need an address to have the book sent to. Sorry for contacting you here but you didn't leave another way for me to contact you.

If you go to my profile on the blog, there is an email contact you can just click on and it will set up to email me. As soon as you provide me with the address to mail your book to, I'll get it sent out. It will most likely take a couple of weeks to reach you.