Friday, July 06, 2007

Fun Mail Day


Today in the mail I received this adorable ladybug key fob. It has my initial on the back side. I had ordered it from the Preppy Petunia. She has some cute things. Please go check out here items. You will not be disappointed. She also has a blog, Grosgrain Garage, that I enjoy popping in and reading. She is a very creative and talented person. She will inspire you, make you think about things and have you rolling with laughter. I consider her a blog friend!
DS and I didn't venture out today due to the rain. There was quite a bit of local flooding. We stayed in and watched Disney Channel, the movie Zathura and played Monopoly. Hopefully the rain we leave so that we can enjoy the outdoors more this summer. I think it has rained just about everyday for the month of June and July. The mosquitoes are vicious!
Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

1 comment:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Hi Cynthia!

I'm so sorry!!! I just found your message on my blog today about the Cupcake Swap, did you not recieve one? Please email me at oolagirl@yahoo.com, I totally apologize for not seeing this sooner

Colleen