Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Friday!



The shoe of choice for today. Not very pretty but so comfortable! Took Maggie to Doggy Day Care this morning. She loves playing with the other dogs and is very tired when we pick her up. Which is great because she is so exhausted that she can't chew anything up. Took DS to tutoring and while he was there I met my friend LC to get pedis and manis.



These were the two colors I picked today. I got Sweet Heart, the one on the left, for my nails and California Raspberry on my toes. I love this color. I also got a chair massage while there today. It felt so good. Now my friend and I are all ready for tomorrow night. We have been invited to a Quinceanera. This is the second one I have ever been invited too. We are going and it should be lots of fun with food and dancing. More about it later this weekend. Most of my girlfriends will be there as well. Angie, the honoree, is the daughter of a friend at work, so it will be nice to see familiar faces since we have been off for the summer. Later in the day we ran some errands and then made a stop at Baskin Robbins. I think we will have to make this a weekly visit. There were some interesting flavors that I want to try. The rain came again today. I think we may be all starting to grow web feet. This has been the wettest summer that I can ever remember. I will have to look this information up! So not much time outside or swimming.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: