Friday, July 13, 2007

Happy Friday

The shoe of choice for today. The super comfortable stripe flip flops from Target. We just dropped Maggie off at doggie daycare and we have some errands to run. DS wants to head over to Toys R Us to pick up a new game for his PSP and I have to run to Target and the market. After lunch DS has tutoring and then we are heading to the pool. Dinner will be a pot of spaghetti and garlic bread. I have some plans for this weekend but nothing confirmed yet. A blogging friend, Theresa, over at Garden Antiques News, is having a sale at her shop in Hunstville, TX. I am thinking of heading up that way tomorrow to see if I can find a treasure or two. Below are some pictures from her shop. Please go check out her site and tell her I sent you over.
Have a great day!

No comments: