Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Fun

1. When I fell in love the world stopped!
2. I love it when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The Internet connection is down, time to read a book.
4. Reality TV is the craziest TV shows ever.
5. Cheese and fresh bread melted together make a great meal!
6. I love the idea of being in a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Memorial baseball game, tomorrow my plans include a flag football game and a school jamboree and Sunday, I want to attend church, get lost in my new book and then take son to baseball practice.

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Marybeth Whalen said...

Hi Cynthia! You won the book Blue Heart Blessed on my blog! Please email me with your snail mail address so Sue can mail you a copy! Congrats on winning-- I think you will love it!

I read Love Walked In and LOVED it so much I emailed the author just to tell her. The sequel is out now. I can't wait to read it!

Anonymous said...

When was the first time you fell in love?