Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thrifty Finds

I found these great Pyrex pieces at the Salvation Army store over Spring Break. This lovely piece I only paid $4.00 for. I spotted it at an antique store in Spring, Texas selling for $50.00!!!!! And I think mine is in better condition than theirs.

A sweet little bowl.
I picked up these two mugs. I don't think I will start collecting them but you can't beat the price, .50 for each. I think I know someone who would like to receive these!

My total shopping spree was $8.00. What have you found thrifting recently?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

This past month has been ggreat for me in finding thrifty items. I've posted one or two on my blog, but have not had time to photograph and write much yet.

Julie said...

Good finds! You must be talking about Old Town Spring! Fun place - but can be pricy..

Please stop by my blog and read about a creative contest I am holding with a great prize. If you are not interested - please forward it onto as many people as you can. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Cute bowl. I love the lid, it's so bright & cheerful. -Joanna