Thursday, April 24, 2008

Spring Time Fun Photos

A day at the zoo to see the new baby giraffes. My son the catcher warming up the pitcher. Their uniforms look just like the major Astros team. Go Astros!
Fun at the Children's Museum. Art made with vegetables.
One of my favorite stores in Old Town Spring.Another cute store!
A lovely cottage shop in Old Town Spring.
Our newest family member, Fruity Pebbles. He was meant for my classroom but it was way too cold at school for him.
My nephew's birthday party. Hot entertainment at the party.
Love the smiles from my niece and brother-in-law!

Fields of blue in Brenham, TX.
My son!
Close up of my state flowers.
I hope you enjoyed the photos of what we have been up to on the weekends the past month. As you can see we have been busy.







No comments: