Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Panning Monday



I can't believe it's already Monday. The weekend just flew by for us! We had fun shopping at Academy Sports store. My son picked up some cool shades to wear while in the outfield. I'll have to see if I can catch him with my camera wearing them. We had a blast at the birthday party at Laser Quest. My son and I finally made it to one of my nephews flag football game and they finally won a game, so we are going again this weekend! Saturday evening we enjoyed eating dinner under the stars and watching Peter Pan with my sister and her kids. Sunday we didn't make it to church because we got back sooo late from the performance. We did our grocery run and then to baseball practice which turned into a scrimmage game. The other team decided to leave early because it was getting late, so our parents decided to play the boys. Oh my gosh! It was so funny. My son was pitching and pegged one of his coaches in the hip and struck out the other. It was a great confidence builder for the boys and very entertaining for the score keeper, me! I hope you had a great weekend and can't wait to read all about it!

Here is our menu for the week. I have some repeats from last week because it just didn't work out for me to cook.

Monday-Sweet and Sour Chicken

Tuesday-Grab a bite after baseball practice

Wednesday-Garlic Steak and Onions

Thursday-Grab a bite after baseball game

Friday-Pork Medallions with Cranberry Stuffing

Saturday-Mediterranean Chicken

What are you having for dinner this week?

1 comment:

Julie said...

I know I am coming over on Friday night - that sounds wonderful and I am not even a huge meat fan!