Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Planning Monday



Wow! It's already Monday! Where did my weekend go? We were very busy but had a great time. Time truly flies when you are having fun. Here is our menu for the week.

Monday-Best-Ever Cheeseburgers and Fries

Tuesday-Out after sons baseball game

Wednesday-Grilled Chicken and Vegetables Parmesan

Thursday-Double Cheese and Veggie Macaroni

Friday-Pizza and Salad

Saturday-Creamy Chicken Spaghetti

I have stumbled across some money saving, coupon saving, frugal advice, best deals shopping blogs. As soon as I get them all organized I will share them and what I have been up to over the weekend. My husband thinks I'm absolutely crazy now! I'll give you a hint: It deals with CVS and Walgreens! If you don't have a CVS card, go get one NOW!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet your cheeseburgers are fab!